The BMO Medical Devices Service A data and intelligence tool providing comprehensive, current and insightful intelligence on global markets, players and technologies in the Medical Technology, Devices and Equipment sectors. The service incorporates the expertise of Espicom Business intelligence - now part of Business Monitor International (BMI) - which has a 30-year pedigree providing analysis, data and forecasts on global medical device and technology markets and the companies that service them.
- Identify business growth opportunities globally
- Support the generation and review of business strategy
- Monitor competitors, clients and suppliers
- Evaluate risk and opportunities
Country Markets Covered...
Egypt, Morocco, South Africa
Australia, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
Iran, Israel, Jordan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE
The BMO Medical Devices Service is successfully utilised by the following:
- Drug and medical devices manufacturers
- Retailers and wholesalers
- CRO's and CMO's
- Policy makers
- Regulators and associations
- Decision-makers across financial and professional services
Key features across the Medical Technology, Devices and Equipment sectors
- Medical Market Outlook: providing a portfolio of 66 country-by-country reports. Quarterly updated, these provide our 5-year market projections, together with analysis of the market size, and structure, regulatory issues, as well as details of core healthcare issues
- Medical Device Company Analysis: consisting of reports covering 60 leading global medical device companies. The portfolio - alongside our broader analysis of company developments within specific market niches - details the competitive context in which each company operates, as well as their market strategy
- Specialist Management Reports: providing detailed analysis of key issues and product areas within the Medical Device sector. Rapidly growing sectors covered recently include Advanced Wound Care, Cardiology Point of Care Diagnostics, Molecular Imaging, Cardiovascular Companies and Orthopaedic Markets and Companies.
- Medical Device News Services: BMI’s Medical Device service now incorporates Espicom’s respected newsletters and Daily News, delivering comprehensive coverage of the sector. Our leading publications include Medical Industry Week, Orthopaedics Business, Cardiovascular Device Business Review, Diagnostics Focus and Medical Imaging Week.