The service drills down into the different segments of the market, offering analysis of all renewable energy technologies, from Biomass to Solar PV and Onshore and Offshore wind, as well as analysis of the competitive landscape in the manufacturing sector, and Greentech.
Proprietary tools, including new projects databases, a regulatory database and 10-year market forecasts, create unique value for the service.
Furthermore, its integration with BMI's other energy-related verticals (Oil and Gas, Power, Infrastructure, and of course BMI's Country Risk service) provides clients with a complete perspective on the global energy industry outlook.
BMI's Renewables service includes:
- 10-year forecasts available for 81 markets via our fully comparable and exportable data tool, Compare and Export
- 57 renewable energy indicators per market, approximately 1,700 data points per market, approximately 137,700 new data points (historical and forecasts) available on BMO
- Renewables Risk/Reward Investment Ratings, with 8 proprietary indicators per market (based on 21 different metrics)
- Daily analysis of major industry developments, across 12 different channels
- 30 Quarterly Industry Forecast reports
Regulatory and Projects Databases
- Renewables Key Projects Database containing more than 800 renewables projects planned and under construction
- Feed-in-Tariff databases: tabulated regulatory information on feed-in-tariff policy and subsidies for all available technologies and years in approximately 50 different markets
Algeria, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda
Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Dominican Republic, Argentina, Ecuador, Honduras
United States, Canada
Request trial access to BMI's new Renewables
service with Feed-in-Tariff database