BMI's intranet news solution
The DNA Toolkit enables a customised real-time feed of BMI's proprietary daily news analysis (DNA) to be deployed on to corporate and departmental intranets, providing the Enterprise with relevant news and views.
Industry and Country Risk
Providing users with access to value added multi-industry and country risk daily analysis, ideal for all staff that need to quickly assess current issues and the impact on strategy, policy and operations.
Customised by you for your entire business
The content parameters of the feeds are defined by the requirements of the Enterprise and traditionally managed by:
- Knowledge Managers
- Intranet Managers
- Communication Departments
Please click the button below to discuss a trial of this product and how BMI's DNA can benefit your organisation.
Key benefits to the enterprise include:
- Understand the business impact of investments, developments and company activity on your markets
- Identify, monitor and analyse the activities of specific clients, suppliers or competitors in any country or region worldwide
- Immediately identify emerging industry trends at the country, regional and global levels
- Track key economic, political or operational risks in countries where you operate
Key Benefits to Intranet/Knowledge/Communications Manager:
- Supports the Enterprise's varied requirements with BMI's breadth of premium daily content
- Increases intranet footfall
- High value content deployed throughout the Enterprise