Unparalleled analysis of the power industry in developed and emerging markets, with a key focus on generation, covering nuclear and renewables, transmission, regulation, and pricing.
Our Power Service provides you with commercially-focused industry analysis to help you:
- Make expertly-informed investment decisions
- Expand your operations in developed, emerging and frontier power markets
- Enhance your global growth strategy
Products & Services
Business Monitor Online Services:
- Our BMO Power Service - offers comprehensive coverage for country, regional and global power markets with access to our entire range of Power Reports and related articles all in one place.
- Our daily alerts critically assess all major Power developments as they happen to keep your finger on the pulse of activity that could affect your operations.
- You can access the extensive databases used to construct our views, including the Key Projects Database covering the progress of all major projects in each state, and use them interactively, along with other powerful tools designed to assist your strategic planning.
- We produce more than 50 Power Reports giving you in-depth ready-to-use analysis and findings on individual countries.
- The reports contain key stress-tested industry forecasts, growth assumptions and competitive analysis for each country.
- Budgeting and Strategic Planning
Our independent industry forecasts help you identify exciting opportunities for new investment and growth.
- Manage Risk
Our risk ratings help you pinpoint operational, market and country-specific risks to your activity.
- Trend Analysis
Reviews of the latest industry trends enable you to evaluate the commercial potential in your sector.
- Competitor Analysis
Competitive landscape analysis provides invaluable insight when assessing your competitors’ activities and position in the market.
Key features of our Power Reports and BMO Service:
Our unbiased 10-year power forecasts help you plan your company’s short and long-term growth strategy.
Indicators we forecast by country include:
- Electricity Generation
- Transmission and Distribution Losses
- Electricity Consumption
- Electricity Capacity
- Fuel Conversion In Thermal Power Plants
- Carbon Intensity
- Total CO2 Emissions
- Power R/R Rating
- Our unique risk/reward ratings allow you to identify operational risks and evaluate potential investment opportunities
Benchmark your own activities against your competitors on a country-by-country basis using:
- Our comprehensive portfolio of all major construction company profiles.