Unparalleled analysis of the water industry in developed and emerging markets, with a key focus on investment in new projects and the development of existing facilities.
Our Water Service provides you with commercially-focused industry analysis to help you:
- Make expertly-informed investment decisions
- Expand your operations in developed, emerging and frontier water markets
- Enhance your global growth strategy
Products & Services
Business Monitor Online Services:
- Our BMO Water Service – offers comprehensive coverage for country water markets with access to our entire range of Water Reports and related articles all in one place.
- You can access the extensive databases used to construct our views and use them interactively, along with other powerful tools designed to assist your strategic planning.
- We produce 44 Water Reports giving you in-depth ready-to-use analysis and findings on individual countries.
- The reports contain key stress-tested industry forecasts, growth assumptions and competitive analysis for each country.
- Budgeting and Strategic Planning
Our independent industry forecasts help you identify key opportunities for new investment and growth.
- Manage Risk
Our risk ratings help you pinpoint operational, market and country-specific risks to your activity.
- Trend Analysis
Reviews of the latest industry trends enable you to evaluate the commercial potential in your sector.
- Competitor Analysis
Competitive landscape analysis provides valuable input when assessing your competitors’ activities and position in the market.
Key features of our Water Reports and BMO Service:
Our unbiased 5-year water forecasts help you plan your company’s short and long-term growth strategy.
Indicators we forecast by country include:
An overview of key government ministries overseeing the water sector in a country plus regulatory organisations and the central companies involved in water and wastewater distribution and treatment services.